Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any good make up that matches my skin tone?

Hey, my name is Kaila I'm 13 years old and I am mostly African American. My ansectry is also Creole from New Oreleans (don't know what that is), Native American, and Irish. I have a medium lightish complexion. Does anyone know makeup that will blend in with my skincolor?Any good make up that matches my skin tone?
MAC has every color. Those girls can match any skin color!Good luck!Any good make up that matches my skin tone?
Iman, a former African fashion model has her own line of makeup for all types of skin tones. Also Fashion Fair?(spelling) does too. They are pretty well priced too,and most are sold at Macys. Report Abuse

bare esentuals is really good, but there is also a cheaper solution, Almay just came out with a make up that adjusts to your skin tone, im not sure what the exact name of it is, but it should be pretty odvious
I recomend BareMinerals. Its a little exspensive but its really worth it and it blends in with any skin tone.
bare escentuals
I recommend you try the Yves Saint Laurent make up base called ';Complexion Enhancer Oil Free';. It renders the skin perfectly matte and absolutely radiant. I recommend one shade lighter than your actual skin to get full effect. After that, you can apply ANY foundation from ANY brand and your skin will still look absolutely perfect. Sometimes the complexion enhancer alone is enough for day make up. Good luck!
You have already been blessed with color.


Be-U-ty still comes from within.


Learn, and be-live what you claim to call yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder