Monday, June 21, 2010

What's a really good make-up remover?

I need a really good make-up remover but I don't want to spend a lot of money on something from a department store. Just something good from a Wal-Mart or a drugstore. Any suggestions?What's a really good make-up remover?
there is this makeup remover called pounds and it suposodly clenses your face and takes of makeup at the same time and it causts about six bucks at wal-mart. hope i helpedWhat's a really good make-up remover?
i got the target version of the clinique. it works so well and is so much cheaper!
ooh..I was gonna say Clinique Make up remover....





but its not found at any drugstores...
I use MaryKay, it's a little pricey but it works GREAT!
I'm sorry but I can't help you :(
Vaseline works well for eyes. That's basically the main ingredient in most eye makeup removers.
Baby Wipes will take makeup out of most anything...





i use them to take my makeup off at night before i wash my face.





make sure you get the moist kind.
a good ole fashion bar of Dove soap! works great even on mascara, its cheap and its great for your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder