Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is one make-up brand better for teenage skin than another?

My daughter thinks that Mac (Nordstrom) make up is better for the skin than Cover Girl, Max Factor or another that is available at a drug store. I'm sure that is very nice make-up but is it really better for the skin?


ThanksIs one make-up brand better for teenage skin than another?
MAC eye makeups work really well :]


but i wouldnt use the foundation because its really thick and bad for your skin


try bareminerals


i'm a teenager and my mom loves me using bareminerals because it doesnt look heavy or drag queenish it looks natural and is good for your skinIs one make-up brand better for teenage skin than another?
It's not that one brand is better than the other it's whatever she likes. Your daughter probably likes MAC because it's a really trendy brand right now. If she wants to wear MAC make her buy it. Or tell her you'd pay for the covergirl price and she has to come up with the rest on her own. My mom used to do that. I refused to wear anything but clinique because my skin broke out so bad from anything else but my mom would only give me like $10 for a foundation but the clinique foundation was like $20 so I had to come up with the other money on my own.





Personally I don't like MAC because the people who wear it usually have it caked on and I like the natural look. Yep the makeup is nice but in my opinion it's the same as what covergirl is. I like clinique because in my experience it really is completely hypoallergenic which is what i need cuz i have really sensitive skin
Definitely! Brands like MAC use much better ingredients than Cover Girl and Max Factor, which come at a higher price. MAC is much less likely to make your daughter break out or develop skin irritations. The makeup is finely milled with expensive pigments, which give you a more natural, dewy look and blend well with the skin. As a bonus, MAC is also not tested on animals, unlike Cover Girl and Max Factor.
I'ma let you in on a little secret....





It is all the same!! The only difference is the fragrance.





Up scale brands have a finer scent to it....a more expensive fragrance.





Sure it's pretty and all, but it's all on how you apply it as well.





If you don't know how to apply it wont work.





For some to say that make up from Clinique, M.A.C., Estee Lauder, or even Lancome is better for their face is just them thinking that it is better for them because it is more expensive.





I use any anything that I like (Bare Minerals, Revlon, L'Oreal, Max Factor, Nuetrogena, M.A.C., Lancome, etc.), that looks good on my face, and is easy on my skin.





I read that it is all the same.





Good Luck with your daughter...department store make up is not cheap!! ;)
I am a mother of 2 teenage daughters and know exactly what your going through n :-)





Mac is a very thick and heavy makeup that is NOT GOOD FOR YOUNG or OLD skin because it clogs pores and breaks you out on the same side to be fair MANY of the drug store brands have loads of problems because they are made with products from china that are cheaper and not regulated which is a huge problem as well. Cover Girl and many other similar brands also clog pores and create a dull complexion.





I use an excellent product line called Bee Luscious Cosmetics, I put both my daughters on their medicated acne products because precisely they both developed horrible acne from using all those products because they feel they need it.





Bee Luscious cleared u their skin within 2 weeks and now we all use the same skincare routine and we are all happy together. The bee luscious brand does also last 6 to 7 times longer than all other brands which is more economical in the long run and if say both of you use products it works out really well. I also love their foundation and various makeup products as also my girls swear by this brand.





It is very important that if she is going to wear makeup etc... that it be of a reputable quality and with a specific routine to avoid dull,lifeless skin or clogged pores.
Hi.





I'm an Independent Marketing Executive for Nicole Miller products. If you would like to try her products, which are all-natural, nourishing and non-toxic, with a money back guarantee on every purchase, do contact me. I can save you 30-40% on the retail price.
I think MAC is too cakey.


Im pretty sure your daughter just wants the more expensive brand...


I think Cover Girl and Max Factor are great.


Try mineral makeup; its much better for the face
actually...no I've used all three and i like covergirl the best....mac is OK but its kinda heavy i think you're daughter is more into having the biggest name vs. the best quality.
sei l谩, mas acho que melhor que o skin n茫o 茅 n茫o, ops sorry , do you speak portuguese?
well i found that it aldepends on the skin type...like cover girl makes me brake out so....i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder