Monday, June 21, 2010

How should I do my make up?

Today I'm going to lunch with my boyfriend because he gets out of jail, I know I know bad choice in men, but the outfit I have out is black gray and white. I'm not really sure about how to do my makeup because normally with this outfit it's night time and I just do a dramatic smokey eye. I don't really want to go too dark on the eyes today so if you could help me out I'd really, really appreciate it. Thank you.How should I do my make up?
this may sound very boring .....i think you should just do what you like and be comfortable wearing......u have accepted him even though he is from prison.....if its love he should accept it the way u are....and i am sure u are a beautiful person.......i told u it will sound boring but this is 100% true....best luckHow should I do my make up?
try dis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lf1P_VqvM%26amp;feature=PlayList%26amp;p=F67A4EC1C22B7662%26amp;index=0%26amp;playnext=1





~~hope it helpz~~
the 'natural' look is good


-foundation the quick stuff
go and stand infront of mirror and start your tricks


my wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder