Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How old were you when your mom let you wear make-up?

6th grade- i wore the basics, chap stick and mascara


7th grade- i could wear natural colors in eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.


now i wear natural colors, because i was taught that u always want to bring out your natural beauty, never look like a clown. so i wear tinted moisturizer, brown liner, brown mascara, and chap stick.How old were you when your mom let you wear make-up?
I was always sneaking it on during and after 6th grade, but only mascara. I was always allowed to wear lipgloss though.





7th grade, I started sneaking on eyeliner, but in the end I just asked her if I could wear make up and she said yes. She was thinking of pink eyeshadows and stuff like that, but I was talking more about heavy eyeliner xD (I dressed very ';Emo/scene'; in the 7th grade which is why) and we would always get into arguements about it but I still wore it.





In the 8th grade I wore eyeliner the same way, but we stopped having problems with it, and i wear a little less now, but more gold eyeshadow and stuff.





If/when I have a kid I'd probably let them wear lipgloss and stuff at any age, but mascara, blush, and eyeshadow when they are 12 just because if you don't know how to apply stuff like this properly, it could make your eyelashes fall out (mascara did that to me once) and be bad for your skin. Eyeliner when she knew how to put it on without looking like a clown.How old were you when your mom let you wear make-up?
For my 11th birthday, my mom gave me a Mary Kay party. I was in 6th grade. I was allowed to wear light colored (pink or brown) lipstick, neutral blush, and powder everyday after that. I was allowed to add eyeshadow and mascara in 8th grade.





I plan on doing the same for my daughter.





However, with the makeup also came skin care. My mom bought me cleanser, toner, and moisturizer so that I would be able to take care of my skin properly. It is never too early to let your daughter start taking care of her skin. Just make sure to get her something that is for sensitive skin.
in 6th grade all i wore was lip gloss.


now im in 7th grade and i only wear brown mascara and lip gloss. i only use foundation sometimes when i start to break out.


but i really dont need a lot of makeup now.


my mom said i can use whatever i want in 9th grade.
i started to wear some eyeshadow and mascara in 5th grade


then by 6th grade i sometimes wore eyeliner


and in 7th grade i wore eyeliner, foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, etc.


every day! i still do :O)
My mom lemme wear makeup in the 4th grade. haha


But I occasionally wore mascara, thats it.


Until 6th grade i didnt wear really anything..


now I'm in 7th and wear it everyday!
my mum let me wear lipgloss at 11, then a little mascara and lipgloss at 12. Now, at14 I can wear whatever, and I wear dream Matte mouse foundation, mascara %26amp; lipgloss
12- BUT only blush and mascara. Don't want to over do it.





She's 13 now and wears foundation, blush, eyeliner, and mascara.


But not too much. Sounds like it but it's really not.
My mom let me wear eyeliner when i was in 6th grade, because i had to go to a wedding .. and from then on.. i started using it. Now i only wear makeup occasionally.
Anytime my mom let me rock make up I think it helps me also I had a pimple on my cheek so I needed to smack some on there it worked!
my mom let me wear it wen i was in the 6th grade. :]





im a teen so..i dont have n e kidz[%26amp;%26amp; not expecting n e soon either!]


but if i did..i'll let my daughter wear makeup in like 8th grade maybe?
My mom let me where make up whenever I was ready. i wasn't ready until 13. I think 13 is a decent age to start wearing makeup but just not to much.
I was a sophmore in highschool!


well i'm a junior now, %26amp; i wear more than before.





when i first started, i jst started with eyeliner and that's it.
  • brooch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder