Monday, June 21, 2010

For the girls who wear make up everyday, please suggest makeup combinations that wont give blemishes?

Im just considering the lightest makeup alternatives i can wear, that wont give pimples. I really only want light coverage on my face (so its not that obvious that im wearing makeup).





Which one will give me the least amount of blemishes and why?





1. Mineral makeup+makeup primer


2. Mineral makeup on its own


3. Tinted moisturiser on its own


4. Liquid foundation+make up primer


5. Powder foundation +primer





So which one should i choose and why? ThanksFor the girls who wear make up everyday, please suggest makeup combinations that wont give blemishes?
it depends on the coverage you want. i have oily, sensitive skin, so i react easily to certain things. i have tried all the things you listed and more.





the best way to prevent blemishes is to cleanse, tone and moisturize every day with a system that works for your skin type. masks once a week are also good.





of the choices you gave, tinted moisturizer will be the lightest coverage. primers can block and clog pores, so beware of that. mineral makeup is buildable coverage, but i have seen it cause cystic acne in many young women.For the girls who wear make up everyday, please suggest makeup combinations that wont give blemishes?
The condition of your skin is based on what you eat (fresh fruit and vegetables, low consumption of fried foods) and drinking lots of water. The next part is keeping your skin clean and moisturized. I use a water based liquid foundation that is applied with a disposable wedge so as not to build up bacteria in my product. It goes on directly after my moisturizer and has a very natural look and feel. If you'd like more info, email me at nesa23us@yahoo.
well use thisa lmay collection it heles heal existing blemishes and stopes new ones i have the powder and concelaer and its great http://almay.com/pg/main/catcol.aspx?cat鈥?/a>
If you have a paler complexion(like me) you could try a tinted moisturiser to help not look pale.


If your already tan I would use a good minerial power like bare minerals for cover-up and soft skin.


Hope this helped!
mineral makup on its own is good. or anything that doens't have oil in it. or any that is hypoallergenic. or for sensitive skin. almay or clinque or good ones. signature a by adrain arpel is also good.
OK, first of all you don't get blemishes just because you ate a little chocolate, so don't worry about that.


I have problem with blemishes and to tell you the truth the one that I'm totally in love with is Neutrogena SkinClearing oil-free makeup! It's liquid and after I wear it a day or two I see that the pimple that I put it on is almost gone!!! so I really like to wear that one, because it's light and it will fit your skin tone. :)


good luck with finding a good one for you :)





And on top of that I put just a little of a mineral makeup :) so the skin looks even :)
I would say mineral makeup. To prevent blemishes, remove makeup at the end of the day, wash your face with cleanser that fits your skin type, moisturize and most importantly, clean your makeup brushes ATLEAST once a week
I wear Mineral make-up everyday. I just make sure to wash my face everynight and I don't have any skin problems. For a little while I did the tinted mosturiser but I broke out more when I used that.
I know what you mean. I have 3 girls who all use different types of make up. They all seemed to have problems with some type of reaction. Finally we found a make up line that worked for all 3 of them. If you would like more information, please email me at rubiogang@yahoo.com or visit my website at http:///www.ahealthcafe.com/angierubio
Hiii.... You can use mineral make up on its own or mineral make up+makeup primer.


Ive got same problem with you.... and now im using mineral makeup, it looks natural, give good coverage (you can adjust the coverage), feels light and not cakey.....


Mineral makeup doesn't clog pores, and the ingredients are natural... so it doesn't make breakout or allergic reaction. Even plastic sergeon suggest their clients to use mineral makeup post-surgery....





You can use makeup primer that oil-free, because it help your make up to stay put on longer and glide smoothly. (preferably primer from mineral makeup range as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder