Monday, June 21, 2010

How should i do my make up if im wearing a black dress with my hair down?

grey eyshadow or purple. then eyeliner and blushHow should i do my make up if im wearing a black dress with my hair down?
Certain places will do your make up for free for a prom. If you live near a Nordstroms, for my homecoming I went to the Clinque stand in Nordstroms and they did my makeup for free, you must set an appointment a decent time ahead though.





But if your wearing a black dress you could get a necklace with a color in it then match the color of the eyeshadow to the necklace. Or if your just doing the eye shadow by yourself I think a light blue would look good.





an example


http://fashion-for-galz.com/Party-Wears/鈥?/a>


but definitly dont use half as much eyeliner especially for prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder