Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm writing a book do our names sound good together or should i make up new ones?

Its a book about just our life i dont care if people know its about them but do our names go good together





my name is-ashlyn


friends names are


julia


jayme


shelby


curtis


stephen


brody


ryan


chad





or i could just give us all fake names i just need to know if them names go together or if there are any characters in another book that have some of these names in it together!I'm writing a book do our names sound good together or should i make up new ones?
I think those are great. Especially if they're your actual friends' names. They sound cute together. You need to have a variety in names. You can't have a whole group of friends with the names:


Katie


Brittney


Ashley


Kaylee


Shelby


Jamie


Lol. That would be a little odd. =] Stick with the names you have.I'm writing a book do our names sound good together or should i make up new ones?
The names are perfect. You can name them whatever you want. (You could name a character Waldorf Salad if you wanted to.)





I like to give my characters names I like or unusual names and more often that not I pick names that match the characters personality or are similar to the events the character faces.





I like all the names though. Especially Ashlyn and Julia.
If the story is based on a true story, then why not keep the names! I really love making up my own names tho, so if I were writing it, I would make my own. But you and I are i bet, pretty different people. Also if it is based on a true story, then I would keep the names, the true names of your friends.
yeah but curtis sounds kinda weird
I envy you. If the only problem you have with writing a book is the character names you must be a genius!
Sounds amazing. When will it be hitting the shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder