Monday, June 21, 2010

Why can't you people make up your minds when you have the same basic answeres from numerous sorces?

it's fustrating when you answer someone's question that someone else answered similar to your own response! and the information is correct! i think i'll not respond to q%26amp;a anymoreWhy can't you people make up your minds when you have the same basic answeres from numerous sorces?
I hate it myself, when I give out correct information.Why can't you people make up your minds when you have the same basic answeres from numerous sorces?
thanks again edmond_d, dick faber, arlanymo, %26amp; burn Report Abuse

Nor me
Have you also noticed that some of the answers given are so wrong they are dangerous.


It seems some people must contribute even if they have no idea of what the are talking about.


Like you I will only respond if I feel I have something new to offer. I do however take time to read answers and report if I agree with the answer given.
having the same answers from a range of people means that it must be right. it's called range of differing opinion, something that is unheard of in todays mass media

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder