Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I clean my make up brushes?

use shampoo and be gentle. The shampoo will help get rid of the oils from your skin just like it does form your hair.How do I clean my make up brushes?
1. wet your brushes


2. gently massage the brushes with shampoo


3. rinse


4. gently massage in conditioner


5. let sit 5-10 minutes


6. rinse carefully


7. set on towel and let dry for 30 min.-1hour


OR


blow dry for 10-15 min.





Hope this helps! It really makes my brushes clean and soft!





xo tinkerbell xoHow do I clean my make up brushes?
put water in it and let it sit
I wash my brushes in The Body Shop's tea tree oil and mint facial wash, I am a consultant and do make overs, they have just brought out a new wash especially for make-up brushes. Let them dry naturally, my brushes are always clean and so soft, the Body shop have award winning brushes.
with a mild dishsoap and warm water. Swish them around and then lay them out to dry on a towel. Changing them every 6 months is also recommended to ward off germs.
its easy gal. just wash it wit baby shampoo then rinse. voila u r done! dont forget to air dry it though.
i use baby shampoo let them brushes soak for a little while then leave out to dry and it seems to work jsut fine!!
Just run under warm water, put a little shampoo, lather it up and run again under water until the water comes out clear, then air dry. Just like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder