Monday, June 21, 2010

How should I do my make up?

I have hazel eyes, brown hair and fair/pale skin. In primary school I didn't wear make up, and I had no friends. I'm going to be in highschool this year, so how should I go about making friends? Also, I don't want to look like a cakeface, so make up that is noticable, but not too much. Please include pictures of the make up.How should I do my make up?
OK, so go natural, i think people approach more natural looking people, than people with a face full of makeup.





since your pale like me, DONT use foundation it will make you look fake %26amp; cakey.





only use a bit of concealer, for under your eyes if you have dark circles %26amp; to mask some pimples, and finish it off with a bit of pressed powder.





this will give you a base, then add some CLEAR NOT BLACK mascara and a touch of lipgloss, something like bonnebell.





then you will look natural intstead of looking all cake face-y.





if you want insperation from celebs, try:





Kirsten Dunst:





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce鈥?/a>





scarlett johansson:





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce鈥?/a>





They have pale skin too!





Good luck with starting high school!





Need anymore advice just E-Mail me!





usababy16@yahoo.com





[oh and wearing make-up isnt always the answer, i only wear a little bit, just to feel all pretty-fied,lol :)]How should I do my make up?
Uhh, sorry but when your in year 7 all you should wear is eyeliner, seriousl - you'll make friends without makeup.Im in ear 8 and all wear is tint, i like to look natural.I dont like being judged.Just be loud and confident@!
Sorry I don't have pictures of the makeup,


but I think a nice light browns, and light pinks %26amp; Mascara


nothing to cakey


and plus it'll get you used to makeup first


then you can go onto eyeliner, and onto broader colors.


you might even wanna try light purple.. but stay AWAY from Blues.
I kind of forgot how highschool goes, but if you have to wear make-up to be somebody's friend, I wouldn't want to be that person's friend. Women usually (not always) freak out when they aren't wearing make-up.





I'm in college, the girls that attract my attention the most are the one wearing jeans and a hoodie.





I know that doesn't answer your question, but I just thought you should think about that
I can't provide pictures, but if you go to covergirl.com, they will have you set up a profile, and you pick your skin tone and then you can try out different colors and types of make up.


If you have decent complected skin then you should NOT WEAR any kind of concealer or blush or anything like that. That will give you a cakeface.
maybelline liquid foundation its the best foundation ive ever had burts bees cherry lipgloss you can barely see it its clear ,revlon carbon black voluminous mascara , almay eyeshadow for hazel eyes, wet and wild megaglo face illuminator you put it on below your eyebrow or on your cheeks or on your lips but i suggest under your eyebrow i suggest you devour some seventeen and cosomgirl magazines because they have a section that show you how to put on make up
Keep it simple. Good moisturizer, mascara and lip gloss is the way to go. You will look refreshed and glowing. Don't forget to keep your face clean at night, to prevent any breakouts.
  • brooch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder