Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do make up artists deal with different skin tones etc.?

like a blonde girl whos pale or a black haired chick with darker skin like do they buy lots of makeup for different shades or what?How do make up artists deal with different skin tones etc.?
of course. they have different color ranges for all skin tones and eye colors. pale blondes with blue eyes have different eye makeup for pale blondes with green eyes.


the foundation and lip colors are all really different too. b/c if a pale chic wears really dark lipstick, she'll look terrible.


so basically, they have a color palette for every kind of tone and color and they mix and match.How do make up artists deal with different skin tones etc.?
I'm Native American and Italian and my skin tone isn't dark, dark, its like a beigeish-yellow-copper. It took me FOREVER to find a shade for my skin. I mean my features are darker but its not like I can just go to a drugstore and pick a shade that fits.





Its one thing for your skin to be one solid color but if your undertones are strong just as much its hard to find a perfect foundation shade.
its all in the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder