Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need an easy way to make my hair and make-up last?

I'm going to a show tonight (Moneen, Underoath, Silverstein), and I'm going to be moshing my *** off. Last time I went, my eyeliner/mascara was running like mad from sweating by the time I was done, and my hair was curly/frizzy from the sweat/humidity. I need an easy solution to make it stay on all night. Help?I need an easy way to make my hair and make-up last?
Put ur hair up in a sleek pony tail (really chic) or use a straightening iron if u wear them down. Waterproof products will work fine, try them. PLus, the more make-up u wear the more of it will rub off. Try using only concealer and if u must use foundation, remember to use powder. Also, a blush for ur cheeks that is in cream form which lasts longer than powder.I need an easy way to make my hair and make-up last?
First, wear your hair up. You don't sweat as much that way, anyway. Second, buy mascara that is waterproof and skip the eyeliner. I know that it's uncool to go to shows without your eyeliner on, but so is having racoon eyes, right?
Well don't worry about it girl, everyone will be coming out of there looking like a hot mess if people are gonna be moshing.. Just enjoy yourself and don't worry about the looks, but eyeliner get water proof, and hair stuff get some really strong hair spray with some frizz control.. like Freeze it...
**** loads of hair spray and cake ur make-up on.
After show moisturise with a grease free lotion or non at all or just spray body mist. As for your face Don't apply foundation just podwer. The mascara should be water proof, use eyeshadow and a tinted lip gloss with a lip liner...
shave your head and tattoo the eyeliner on
Cosmetics


http://www.shopzilla.com/7X--Cosmetics_-鈥?/a>
  • brooch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder