Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up in a corpse way?how can I make my make up look like that?

I like the pale pasty look that looks dead.How can I make my eye shadow and make up look ghostly and corpse like??I'm already naturally pretty pale help me plz!? .I'm obsessed with that look.What can I do other then killing myself and actually being a corpse??.No mean comments I know it seems odd but I like it!Make up in a corpse way?how can I make my make up look like that?
I know!!!!!!!!!! it looks SUPER awsome. the best way to do it is to get white shimmery blush and put it on your cheekbones subtley.





buy some red or purple eyeshadow and mix it with black eyeshadow and use eyeliner.... and fake eyelashes if you want.


here's a picture of what I'm talking about....





http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/em鈥?/a>





http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/co鈥?/a>Make up in a corpse way?how can I make my make up look like that?
Put on light light color compact and put on some burgandyish color eyeshadow or black
ADD A LITTLE GRAY AND GREEN EYESHADOW POWDER TO YOUR FOUNDATION TO GET THAT SICKLY HUE, PUT SOME GRAY SHADOW UNDER YOUR EYES TO GET THAT SUNKEN IN, SMOKEY-EYED LOOK.
Go to Hot Topic and buy whatever scarey *** **** they have there.
Go here, it is not ur answer but funny ..... 4 me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder