Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you help me make up a stage name please?

Hi all,





I need to make a stage name for myself! My real name is Darin-Juan Graham. My friend said take the name of your first pet and the street you live on - for me it's Sammy Oliver! Any ideas?Can you help me make up a stage name please?
Your own name is pretty good as it is. Why do you want to change it?Can you help me make up a stage name please?
SAMMY OLIVER LOL=P YEA DNT USE TAT BUT WAT BOUT LKE... DARRIN DARE DEVIL KIND OF LME BUT... HEY IM NOT TAT GR8 AT IDEAS.... OR.. WELL IDK


SRRY HPED I HELPED


TOODLEZ=P
I think that drag queens do this, they take the 1st name of their 1st pet in their lifetime, and the last name is the street they grew up on. Of course that is limiting, but randomness can be fun too.





Mine would have been Mysti Columbus, if I was a drag queen, according to that logic anyway, sounds fun to me
thats lame make ur stage name like a name u always wanted or a name u want to give a future kid u might have
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder