Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up products do you recommend?

I really like make up and I have loads of different bits an pieces but alot of it is stuff I don't use because it ended up being abit crap. I usually find the best products are ones other people have recommended so if you have any recommendations I would be most grateful. It can be anything at all..... blushes,foundation,eyeshadow,mascara ect ect ect............What make up products do you recommend?
COLLECTION 2000


3in1 foundation in cream


shine away compact powder in light


Blush called trouble


trio eyeshadow palette called dolly mixture


dazzle me pots called sugarplum and magical


lip glosses called petal and baby pink


nail polish called hint of pink, icy pink, baby, pink passion, coulis, chiffon haze, charisma, lola, sparkly topcoat





BOOTS NATURAL COLLECTION


wild strawberry lip gloss


brown/black mascara


moisture lipsticks called sweet pink and rose bud





BARRY M


strawberry lip gloss


magical green lipstick


body shimmer in pink and white





MORRISON'S SUPERMARKET


pearl %26amp; shine shimmer lip balmWhat make up products do you recommend?
Products I'd recommend are:





Revlon Colorstay foundation





Bourjois Brush concealer (the Beige Rose is excellent for dark circles under the eyes but if u have very fair skin I'd buy the Beige Clair). I've found it better than Touche Eclat.





Urban Decay eyeliner (they last a long time)





I've also heard from different people that Rimmel Kohl eyeliner is very good but I'm going to try it soon!





Bourjois bronzing Powder





Bobby Brown foundations are also very good quality; esp. Luminous Moisturizing one.





Also, I've found Bourjois, Revlon are very good quality amongst the cheaper versions (Loreal is not bad either)


%26amp; Chanel %26amp; Bobby Brown amongst more expensive ones. (altho' there are others which are good but it's my opinion).
This is the makeup i have and it is the best makeup i have ever bought...





MAC Studio Tech Foundation


拢21.53


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>


MAC Studio Fix Liquid


拢18.60


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





MAC Powder Blusher


拢14.68


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





MAC Plush Lash


拢10.77


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





MAC Eye Kohl


拢10.77


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





MAC 190 Foundation Brush


拢24.47


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>


This helps a lot with the Foundation And Creates A makes Finish With the Tech And Fix Foundation.





MAC Lustreless


拢10.28


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





All MAC makeup that i've bought has been amazing and i don't regret it one bit even though the prices are quite high it is so much worth it and i'm going to buy some MAC eyeshadow at the weekend.





Hope this helps :)
a make up store such as sephora or ulta have fabulous make up selections. the high up name brand things can be a little pricey, but they work.





covergirl has good mascaras and blushes, rimmel has fabulous mascaras and eyeliners.


maybelline is really good too. their water-based foudation is my favorite. its in a small blue bottle and i think it says H2O or something.





NYC isnt that good.


physician's formula has great foundations and such.


i would suggest visiting


www.ulta.com


www.sephora.com


if you dont have their stores nearby


and check out what they have.


smashbox and urban decay are my favorite name brand things.
Urban Decay matte shadows: they are the best matte shadows...I have a hard time blending matte mac shadows the UD shadows blend like butter...





Covergirl lash blast: It will always be my fav mascara...





Mac LipGlass: (any color that suits you) the best gloss ever...





Nars 6 shadow holiday palette(9947): very very versatile,its my go to palette.





Physicians formula bronzers: inexpensive (10$) and gorgeous!....the baked bronzing and shimmery face powder or the baked pyramid matte bronzer either one you cant go wrong. My must haves for summer.
Urban Decay eyeliner.Tarte mineral powder.Urban decay deluxe eye shadows. Too faced bronzer and the teddy bear kabuki brush is great. Sephora is the greatest to find makeup you will love. You can try it in store and they have a hassle free return policy. Cargo is also great. Natural brand Korres. Fresh has the best non sticky sheer lip glosses.
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I have worked with so many different brands and my personal recommendation as well as that of so many of my clients is BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS.





In addition here are some youtube reviews you can view as well.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt5Ur12y鈥?/a>











http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>
Everyone craves about the mac eye shadows but I have no Mac here. We do have a lamcome and I have recently been using their loose powder and foundations. I love them both. I also love there shadows. I use avon majics face primer and it works well. I love max factors eye shadows and duo lip stick (inks)
I find i have the same problem and have been searching for a mascara for ages and the best thing i have ever used and will buy again is sexy curves mascara by rimmel. I suggest jelly pong pong eyeshadow to it is the best!!!
M.A.C cosmetics are amazing!





www.maccosmetics.co.uk





:)
Estee Lauder double wear stay-in-place foundation does it for me, along with there Ideal Light concealer. It makes me fell years younger!
personally,


i think that max factor, rimmel, gosh, bojour and many more are good makes. good luck finding your perfect one.


x
MAC no questions askedddd


%26lt;3
Avon, if you don't like it, send it back, no questions asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder