Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am trying to make up a story in the medieval times and I've got no clue of how to start it. Please Help Me?

My teacher said that we can put dragons in our stories too, but I just don't know how to start the story. Really Appreciate it!!I am trying to make up a story in the medieval times and I've got no clue of how to start it. Please Help Me?
So is it gonna be fantasy?





cuz i'd open with like, a teen trying to take care of his mom who had smallpox


but thats not very fantastic, so...





maybe galloping on their horse through a prairie when a spot a dragon destroying a distant city?


or


(:


hmmm


conversing with the king about becoming a court knight?





haha idk have fun with it thats kind of a cool assignment!I am trying to make up a story in the medieval times and I've got no clue of how to start it. Please Help Me?
Think about the times and the people and the physical set up, castle as center of life, serfs working the surrounding fields. Me personally I am a big joker so I would do a funny story about a joke friends play on a page who is a knight wannabe and sends him to hunt a dragon, that does not exist of course. but you might just do a story of a dragon or army come to fight and a brave knight who fights them,





I would start like ';all was well that fine day, the serfs were working the fields, the knights practicing their jousting, (etc) when.....
Try being as creative as you can! I personally would start it out going into the setting. Like this: Deep inside the castle of (Make up a name for your castle), you can hear footsteps coming from the dungeon.


That's just a suggestion. You should try to word it differently though. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder