Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make-up is good for Chinese, Japanese, basically Asian skin tones?

I would like to know what good make-up stuff and brands for sorta yellow skintone. I would like to buy the right





-foundation


-concealer


-eyeliner


-mascara


-lipgloss


-eye shadow





Thank you!What make-up is good for Chinese, Japanese, basically Asian skin tones?
shiseido, definitely. its not limited to asian skintones because i know alot of european girls who love it as well, but its textures and feel of it mean that asian girls dont break out in it (because alot of asian girls tend to have oily skin), and its really flattering.





there are also alot of asian cosmetic brands only available in asia that make sure that their ranges are appropriate for the women wanting to use them. whenever i go back home to japan, i stock up on aube, visee and kose cosmetics because theyre the only brands that make my skin look great while catering to my specific skintypes. i find western makeup designed for asian women is too heavy and harsh, so if you want makeup that will compliment your skintone, youre probably going to have to look into getting it sent from china or wherever youre from.What make-up is good for Chinese, Japanese, basically Asian skin tones?
For a foundation and concealer I'd definitely use something that's got yellow undertones for asian skin. I'd look into the mineral powder foundations (those are hot right now!) I know Mary Kay brand make up is good because I use it and I'm a consultant as well. I'm not trying to push that just because of this though. I've used all kinds of brands in the past, Loreal, Max Factor, Cover Girl, basically everything you could get from Walmart or the drug store but to me Mary Kay just feels better on your skin. It's kind of hard not seeing a picture of you to determine which colors would compliment you, but I would go with something neutral, like some brown or honey colors, maybe even some pinks. I found 2 links for you, one on makeup application and the other is Mary Kay's website. Hope this helps!





http://www.beautynomics.com/blog/2006/11/15/eye-makeup-for-asian-eyes/





http://www.marykay.com/
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder