Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm allergic to make-up remover, what can I use as a subtitude?

I have tried loads different brands any alternatives?I'm allergic to make-up remover, what can I use as a subtitude?
You could just use hand cream. Put some on your hand, use a kleenex and there you go.I'm allergic to make-up remover, what can I use as a subtitude?
This stuff may not irritate your face. It's very good. Their website often runs 2 for 1 sales and 50% sales. You should check in once a week because they are always reducing their prices. At this time, it's regular price :(





http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/pro鈥?/a>
Pond's Cold Cream works really well on remover pad and q-tips for eye makeup remover. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me. It gets all make up off, even eyeliner and mascara. Just make sure you wipe or or wash your face afterwards.
Well, these work SO well.


Better than most makeup removers in fact. :)


-Vaseline


-Baby wipes


-any sort of moisturizing cream


-oil (such as olive oil)


Really, anything oil-based probably works. Don't be afraid to try these things out. Sunscreen even worked for me! Just make sure to wash off the excess ';product'; with water when the makeup has come off. :)


Hope I helped!
Non-allergenic baby lotion.


The same stuff that mums clean babies bums with.


It works wonders and is very very gentle.





Johnsons do a very good one and it is cheap
BABY OIL!!!!! but then its really oily and u have to wet a paper towel and wipe with that to get it less oily : )





thats what i do... hope it helps!!!!
Baby oil works wonders. Wash it off immediately though, as it is oil and can cause pores to clog.
baby oil for eye makeup. A hypoallergenic face wash should take everything else off.
vaseline


ive heard olive oil does as well.
vaseline.
vasaline or babyoil. make sure not to get either in your eyes though
try soap and water lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder