Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does sheer cover mineral make up really work?

its pretty persuading when watching the sales pitch on the home shopping channel





but has anyone actually tried it (concealer and mineral powder) for covering blemishes and scars, bad skin etc





thanks !Does sheer cover mineral make up really work?
Well I've just brought some afew weeks back and at the moment have gone back to my other foundation as I have a spot on my cheek and when I use Sheer cover It has light reflecting particles in it and actually highlight where my spot is, the concealer does work but I won't be buying it again.


It's not worth the money and also when you order if you don't cancel they send you more in 6 months and that costs 拢60, not 拢35 intro originally paid. And they just debit your account automaticallyDoes sheer cover mineral make up really work?
it's horrible!





a friend of mine uses it and it does not cover at all!





I'd go with L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale mineral makeup. it's affordable AND covers well. I always use a primer first, though.
no! its horrible it makes your skin look very freenish yellow not good at all! i hateddd it.
it works wonders for me (:


the concealer is the best concealer i have EVER tried
http://www.notjustaprettyface.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder