Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best make up and facial wash you have ever used?

Best Makeup is from MAC, their foundations and concealers leave me looking flawless even on a bad skin day.





Best facial washes come from Clinique. I had really red skin and big pores, their 3 step wash and the pore minimizers really improved my skin.What is the best make up and facial wash you have ever used?
i have used purity by philosophy bought the 4oz in july of 08 and just ran out last month you only need a little but it takes off everything even waterproof mascara!!!


then i use the neutragina stress free face scrub those 2 together AWESOME combo face has never been clearer even after using proactive before i found those 2What is the best make up and facial wash you have ever used?
MAC make up is the best :)


pricey but amazing.





as far as face wash.


i haven't tried a lot but what I'm using


right now is clean and clear deep action


exfoliate scrub.


I like it and it gives you a fresh feeling


after :)
Make Up: Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation for Oily/Combination skin.


Facial Wash: Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser.





I highly recommend the cleanser, it's amazing :]





xoxo
St. Ives Apricot Scrub!


I use it everyday and I have clear skin and it exfoliates!


How amazing is that?!





Heres the link :]





http://www.stives.com/skin-care-products/facial-invigorating-scrub.cfm





Good Luck Hun!
St. Ives apricot scrub


i have the driest skin ever.....


that's the only products that exfoliate my skin and keeps it soft n smooth


you can buy it at the drugstore
Purity by Philosophy at Sephora's.


pricey but definitely worth it. My skin was soft after one use. Mind you I have combination skin.
Shampoo!





I swear, I was out of cleanser and used my shampoo and liked my skin so much better.





Kept using it and NO BREAKOUTS! For over a year!
purity by philosophy....


they also make a microdelivery exfoliating scrub which i also use everyday.





these do not foam up, they are more of a creamy-style cleaser. i use the exfoliater in the morning and the purity to take my make up off. i couldn't live without this brand!








my fav make up lines are urban decay, makeupforever, stila, benefit and mac
tie between clean and clear deep action cleanser and st ives apricot scrub


makeup- revlon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder