Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have brown, short hair, peachy skin, and I am 13. What make-up should I wear?

I hate mascarra, I poke myself in the eye when I try to line my eyes, and my mom won't let me wear blush or foundation.I have brown, short hair, peachy skin, and I am 13. What make-up should I wear?
You sound like a lovely young girl. You probably don't even need anything heavy like foundation because your skin is naturally beautiful. A little lip gloss in a light color should be fine. It sounds as if you are a natural beauty. Your mom is right. You will have plenty time to experiment with make up when you are a tad older. In the meantime, don't worry there is nothing as beautiful as a fresh young face and beautiful skin. Take care to keep your skin clean and cared for. Eat the right food. Lots of vegetables, and drink lots of water.I have brown, short hair, peachy skin, and I am 13. What make-up should I wear?
I don't think that a 13 year old needs make up. the only time my mom wheres make up is very special occasions!
None! You're thirteen years old! You don't need makeup!
i think u should just be smiple...........i donn mean tht donn do makeup n all..yeap u gtg do makeup coz....guls look gud when they do make up i guess..........if yur mom does nt let u wear blush,foundation then i think i should just put some lip gloss..in yur lips n simple eye-linear....GOOD LUCK


peace
I think 13 is way too young to be wearing make-up. Let your skin stay natural. The make-up might mess up your beautiful skin.
LiPGLOSS .
You probably don't need foundation or blush. I've always found it more of a hassle than it's worth, plus it clogs your pores and makes your skin worse.





For something subtle, try using an iridescent eyeshadow as eyeliner- something brown is probably a good choice with brown hair. Using a thin angle brush, trace a thin line along your upper lash line and halfway along your lower lash line. Over the day the shadow will smudge a bit, giving a nice, natural look. For a more defined look, apply it with a wet brush.





You can finish that off with a nice lip balm or lip gloss. It's super easy and looks great!
u should try bright colors





http://www.fiftiesweb.com/fashion/mu-fac鈥?/a>





http://us.inmagine.com/168nwm/itstock/it鈥?/a>





http://images.inmagine.com/img/itstock/i鈥?/a>





http://images.inmagine.com/img/itstock/i鈥?/a>
Okay, well foundation is only for people who really need it 16/17 yrs or older) bc its for making your skin look clearer and prettier. Hopefully you don't need that, otherwise you're kind of insulting yourself. And blush isn't necessary. So I guess just some sparkly eye shadow, don't have dark colors, otherwise it'll look really bad. Trust me girls do that so much in my school, and there are just 2 words for it : Slutty %26amp; Ugly. Sorry, that is mean, but it's kinda true.
just a light powder to even your skin, and lip gloss should be good, eyeliner will look okay too
u should wear eye shadow that brings out the color of ur eyes and maybe a nice lip stick or gloss youll look beautiful !
Once you start wearing makeup it goes on and on and on and then there is the endless nightly skin cleaning routine! With that in mind if you must, go for the most natural you can find and very little of it, a little lip gloss should do! Enjoy your youthful skin while you have it! Peace!
youre only 13, you got the rest of your life to put on makeup!


so dont feel like youre losing out.. now, you gotta enjoy your perfect and even skin! the most i'd have to say should be mascarra--which goes on your lashes..not the eye liner you're talking about.. and start from the bottom of your top eyelashes.. going outwards.. also,a nice pink lip gloss would be great for your lips! not to mention inexpensive..enjoy your youth--so many women pay thousands of dollars to get their youth back... you'll know what i mean when you get there.. for now.. those two are perfect for you.
try a very light shine-free powder...like burts bee's, it'll take down shine, then try to just wear a light pink (sheer) lipgloss...


those two combined look simple but very pretty.
NONE!





You should not wear it this early.





Most teen girls who wear makeup that young, by the time you hit forty...you will look 3 times that old. Not very pretty.





Save the makeup for Halloween...I just bet you are super pretty WITHOUT it.





Enjoy being young...
none, natural is better at your age. But start using an oil free moisturizer ASAP and always wear a sun block.
lip gloss a pink color or peachy will look good. and you can use bourjois's sparkling silver powder.
In my opinion, 13 is too young to wear makeup. I think you better let your natural innocent beauty shine, because you will never be at this young beautiful age again. Makeup will only make you look older. If you really have to put on some makeup in a special occasion, I guess some blusher and little lip gloss will do. Opt for natural colors like beach and pink.
pressed powder and lipgloss for young girls.
eye shadow.... nice earthy brown or pink colors and lip gloss in clear or with a hint of color. show your mom and see if she approves....
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder