Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up & hair products is a MUST HAVE to you teenagers?

I couldnt live without my lipgloss, i must have that.


and my perfume..


lol you?What make up %26amp; hair products is a MUST HAVE to you teenagers?
I Absolutely love love love the Purple sunsilk shampoo and conditioner and i cant live without my hair straightner when i want to wear it straight one day and yes my make-up...mascara and eyeliner and eyeshadow! heheWhat make up %26amp; hair products is a MUST HAVE to you teenagers?
I'm 21 so not technically a teenager (hope you don't mind me answering!) but since I was 14 I haven't been able to live without mascara! I wear it every single day, come rain or shine ;)





I know what you mean about perfume though, thats kinda an essential!





As to hair products i always have been a natural girl and not really used much asides from shampoo and conditioner! I always found that Timotei was brilliant on teenage hair, it prevented greasiness!





Good question.
eyeliner and mascara








ooohh blusher!
Perfume is just an essential!


I couldn't go a day without putting my mascara on i Love big lashes


I could happily go out with just mascara on so nothing else makeup wise :)





Hairrr.. Just my shampoo and conditioner :)


I'm not fussed on any particular brands
shampoo, conditioner, mascara, eyeliner, tinted moisturiser, perfume, deodorant, exchema cream (can't spell) , hair spray, heat protection spray,





and lots of other stuff
Tressemme Hair Spray.


Garnier Fructis Style Sleek %26amp; Shine Anti-Frizz Styling Cream.


Bobby Pins.


Curling Iron.


And Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara.





Those are thing I almost always have with me. I am more of a Chapstick person, not so much lip gloss. And I agree with the perfume! I always have some sort of spray in my purse. Right now I have some Ed Hardy, it smells good :]
Shampoo and conditioner for my hair. I don't wear any make-up.
GHD Rules! i love the Straighteners, and all sorts of make up PRODUCTS, like Mac brand, or Sephora is US brand.





and Perfume, i like Channel No. 7 cannot find it anymore! ;( But i am fond of Lacoste, and Jadore, and Jlo Glow is fun as it glitters your body!


;)
For me, absolute essentials are foundation (dream matte mousse) and mascara. I also have to have my perfume. Apart from that, I could survive.
Mascara.


A Good Lipgloss.


DKNY Be Delicious Green Perfume.


Also, My GHD Hair Straighteners.


:)
My foundation, it evens out my skin tone.


My blush so I have a little color.


And my eyeliner and mascara.





Plus, this awesome perfume, one of my really good guy friend helped my mom pick out for me at christmas.





I can't go without any of it. I like consistency and routine so its hard to deviate from what I am use to.





And Dove shampoo and conditioner, it smells like fabric softner, like the basic kind. It smells so good and makes my hair smell amazing.
i need foundation and concealer - i have combination skin so it looks weird without make up





and just shampoo - i dont use conditioner it makes my hair greasy :D





i dont wear lipgloss so i wouldnt mind not having that :D





i could live without perfume but i spose it's nice





haha


oh oh and i need my GHDs .. I NEED THEM ALL THE TIME!


otherwise i have the most amusing fringe you've ever seen :D


x
i cant live without my ghds or mascarra lol


xxx
Make-up products:


Eyeliner


Face powder


Red lipgloss


Bit of Blusher





Hair Products:


Shampoo %26amp; conditioner


Hair serum to reduce frizziness


My Nicky clarke hair straightener


Tresseme Heat Protection Spray





;]
I am 16 bout to be 17 in Feb. My must haves





Eye Liner


Mascara


Eye Shadow


Shampoo


Conditoner


Finger nail polish


Lip Gloss is a must
Nice question by the way.





I need my GHD straighteners! I adore them! Also a hairdryer, even if I have straighteners and let my hair dry naturally then straighten it it won't sit at all.





Shampoo, conditioner, soap and a razor are another must (before items for hair) I can't go a day without having a shower, washing my hair and shaving my underarms! Slight OCD there I think.





I need cleansing wipes! Any type of cleansing wipes as long as they have cleanser and toner in them. Also any type of facial moisturiser. I tend to use Simple.





Those are my must haves but my other things that I'd like to always have but don't necessarily need while be listed below.





Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation,


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse concealer,


Maybelline mascara (I've forgot the name but the brand new one with the big yellow tube),


Mango (the clothes shop) perfume,


Hannah Montana perfume (it's really nice actually) and a lip gloss/lipstick/lip balm - just something to make my lips shiney or give them colour.





I use lots more on a daily routine but that's all I really need.





Wait another must have:





A round two inch brush and a comb!





Hope I helped!
Im 18


But I need


a perfume or spray


mascara


Vaseline for my lips cos i hate lipgloss (my hair always sticks to it)


Foundation (matte mousse)


Eyeliner





I love any natural shampoos because the gunk stuff that isnt made from natural fruits or vegs, makes my hair oily.
Mascara! and eyeliner! Lip gloss , eww only sometimes , soft lips lip balm is a must have for me!
i just wash my hair.
Hey ..*D


Am i love MAC love all their prodcuts but what i couldnt leave the house without wearing is mascara as i have big lashes


when it come 2 hair the GHD uldnt go far and then i would use John Fredia gives a soft shine to the hair LoL
it is whatever suits you features. everyone has their looks. even though there are too many possers now a day.
I couldn't live without my Aussie shampoo %26amp; conditioner. For me, make-up is not a must. It is good to have for parties and such but I don't do it much. I am a lotion and germ-x junkie though, if those count.





Edit: And of course I need my flat iron :)





Second Edit: I'm 14...just so that you have an idea.
charcoal (NOT black) eyeliner and paul mitchell tea tree shampoo%26amp;conditioner
nothing in this world picks me up better than the lguhtest pink blusher and a bit of mascara! Oh, and tinted lipbalm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder