Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do guys only seem to like the girls who wear alot of make up?

I don't wear any dramatic eye make up or anything, but the girls that do wear alot of make up seem to get alot of attention from guys. Do guys prefer the natural or made up look?Why do guys only seem to like the girls who wear alot of make up?
not true!


most guys in my school like girls who don't wear makeup, or at least my boyfriend does. i don't wear any makeup and my boyfriend loves me because i can look pretty without it. ^.^Why do guys only seem to like the girls who wear alot of make up?
Natural, but flattering colors that dont look fake, make up u cant tell is on
Guys normally prefer the natural look
I just think that because they look better?
lol i actually look for girls who don't wear makeup because the ones without makeup are the ones who naturally are beautiful. I honestly don't notice makeup to be honest
ok well i no this is a problem because i used to wear makeup just to get attention from guys but then i realized i didnt need it , but depending on ur age wearing make up can just make u look trashy and just weerd. and btw if u dont wear make up ur lucky cuz ur pretty enough not to neeed it cuz most of the girls who wear make up arent comfortable with the way they look or they think they are ugly
I never wear a drop of makeup and I still get complimented on my looks. So maybe it's not the makeup but something entirely different, like the way they carry themselves.
This question is very generalized, as you can see by the responses. Make-up can be very flattering or overdone. Skilled use of eyeliner can really make your eyes look sexy! It's fun to experiment with make-up; give it a try!


But above all, always be yourself. The right person won't care what you wear! :)
Natural...... I don't like girls that drench their face in make up cuz its just fake. I want to see their natural face
my girlfriend doesnt wear any make up, but she still turns heads. shes gorgeous
The second answer is the best one.





IT's true, some guys REALLY want sex.





Thoes girls come off as whores, and then they want them.





But the guys I know like a naturally pretty girl (:.
natural deffo


i would never date one of those sluts with loads of make up on.
Yeah, i know she is a star but, Jennifer Garner(electra/Alias/13 goin on 30 star) is beautiful witout make up...


i find myself more attracted to tomboy than barbie dolls...!!!
Natural look.
I used to wonder the same thing and then someone asked this question in class and all of the guys said they really prefer us without all the make-up.
Do you not get it yet? Makeup has NOTHING to do with it!!! It's that the girls who wear lots of it, usually are the ones giving it up as well! All guys care about is who they can screw next, make up has nothing to do with it! Unless you are willing to let guys use you for sex you will NOT be popular!
Lol cuz those girls look like hookers, nd thts wht guys tht cant control their ';pen15'; s go for. But take it from me, i go with no make up and guys tend to see me for ME. lol so dont wear such drastic make up.


xx
Maybe its not the makeup that is attracting the guys to those girls. In fact, most guys I talk to like girls who don't pack on the makeup.
because guys want sex and those girls to guys come off as sluts.
makeup can be very attractive when done right. You can get more dramatic looks that bring out the sexy look in your eyes.....





Some guys just only see the hott girl and not the beautiful girl within...





My bf says i am more beautiful when i dont wear makeup...either way he likes it tho.
You are mis-reading the situation. Many, including me, prefer no makeup at all.
Guys prefer the natural look. Well, maybe those guys like girls who wear a lot of make up because they have yet seen their girlfriends w/o it.
dumb question with dumb answers.





The girls who wear a lot (not alot) of makeup(not make up) might just come off as more attractive. It's not like guys are going to be all ';wow, she has on way too much mascara';





Celebrities wear A LOT of makeup. That doesn't make them sluts or unattractive
Yes, I am a guy and I like natural looks.


I guess most other guys agree with me on this. Natural looks are always better.
I also think the second answer says it all. Guys think they are whores, and think that they give it up easily. I personally like natural as a girl. But you never know what make-up can do. Make-up can make an ugly girl pretty , so put make up on a naturally pretty girl, you can only imagine how beautiful she would be. But yea, my boyfriend doesn't care either way, i wear makeup only sometimes. Although wearing it makes me feel fake, and like a slut.
I never seemed to understand that either!





I only wear a little bit of make up!





The natural look looks so much better!
Are you joking? Girls who wear too much make turn me off. I perfer no make up at all. If you don't like the way you look naturally how am I supposed to like you? I like natural.
because they have no life like Jacob Black
  • brooch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder