Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to do my make up like Hanna Beth?

it'd be helpful to tell me what colors to use, too :)


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2411/2112鈥?/a>


(far right)


thanks!How to do my make up like Hanna Beth?
My right or yours...?


If it's my right, which is the one with the black hair, then put some red-ish blush on, tann-ish eye liner, and deep mascara.





Best Wishes,


- Sweetie %26lt;3.How to do my make up like Hanna Beth?
Hi , If you would like an extremely detailed answer on your Hanna Beth make up.


I can give you a step by step tutorial VIA email..


Email me at


redddroses@live.ca
She doesn't use very much. Find a foundation that matches your skin color and a pinkish blush that will stand out more. Next put some brown eyeshadow on and fake eyelashes. Outside the top of your lid very very thinly with liquid eyeliner to conceal the edge of the fake eyelashes.





Make up tutorial from Hanna Beth: http://hannabeth.buzznet.com/user/video/3749341/makeup-101-basics/?p=6
It looks like there is black eyeliner, mascara and maybe green eyeshadow for the eyes.. I would say to put on mascara, use black liquid eyeliner to outline your eyes (put a thin like) and go out all the way to your tear duct..Then use green eyeshadow on the top of your lid..Then maybe coverup (if needed) lipgloss and blush
- champagne shadow (try Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Champagne)


- black liquid liner (try Covergirl Line Exact Liquid Liner in Very Black)


- black mascara (try Covergirl Volume Exact Mascara in Very Black)


- pink blush (try Covergirl TruCheeks in 1)


- nude gloss (try Covergirl TruShine Lip Color in Nude Shine)


- black polish (try Wet n' Wild Nail Polish in Black Creme)





I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder