Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up could a sixteen-year-old wear?

I have medium skin and freckles (I like my freckles), brown eyes, mild acne on forehead, thick eyebrows, and okay lips. I don't want to wear alot just some things to help make me look slightly better. All I wear now is lip smackers dr.pepper lip balm.


Help?What make up could a sixteen-year-old wear?
I do not put any cover-up on your forehead, that will make it worse. Use some pro-active to ex foliate. You can thin you eyebrows a bit, but that's it really. I think girls look best without makeup.What make up could a sixteen-year-old wear?
I'm guessing you like the natural look?





Well, first I would suggest that you go to a salon and get your eyebrows fixed. If you like them that way, then by all means, keep them thick.





Secondly, I think that you should get a concealer stick/foundation. Don't buy a creamy/liquid foundation, because that makes you break out even more... opt for a mineral foundation/concealer stick. However, don't depend on those products to have clear skin. Eat healthier, drink lots of water, exfoliate twice a week and use a deep cleanser everyday to clean pores. Don't forget to moisturize with a product containing spf 15. Having naturally clear skin is way prettier.





Get a brown eyeliner, and line underneath your lashes. Don't line your whole entire eye, though. And then smudge for the ultimate natural look. Also, get a clear or brownish black mascara (black looks more dramatic) and coat just the top lashes. And if you want, get a nice, light brown eyeshadow to make your eyes pop. Oh, if you want something that's not so neutral, opt for a nice purple or blue shade. I find that it makes brown eyes stand out the most.





And as for the lips... honestly, I have a tray full of lipsticks and lipglosses, and I love the colours, but I don't wear that much of it because I hate the feeling on my lips. What feels really good are the chapsticks from Nivea or some soft lips products. They're both really good, and give you a nice but subtle shine while moisturizing your lips.





Hope this helps! :)
Cover up (green for medium skin) It sounds sooo weird but it covers up acne amazingly!





blush Nars blush in orgasm (expensive but soo worth it)





Mascara





Only wear cover up / foundation where needed. Make sure you wash your face and moisturize with an oil free and hypoallergenic moisturizer. Tented moisturizer is Always a good option, just be sure to apply it more like a foundation and less like a moisturizer. If you rub it in like a moisturizer it will look really splotchy.


Good Luck!
You could wear a little bit of foundation to even out your skin tone. Maybe a little bit of eyeliner (not too much) and some mascara. Try to go for a natural look.http://makeup.glam.com/articles/get_the_…


If you want you can put a little lip gloss, but since you use chapstick you don't need to
I would suggest a light mineral foundation, such as Bare Minerals. Look into some natural-colored eye shadows that will bring out your eye color, and mascara as well, if you're going for a more natural look. Maybe light blush and lip gloss? I may not be the best person to answer this, I'm sixteen and I like my makeup heavy haha. But just as a suggestion. :)
wow...got to your local Bath and Body Works and use their lipgloss...i used lip smackers when I was like 12 lol fiz your eyebrows and use neutrogena for your acne
  • brooch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder