Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys- do you think women should have to wear make-up to be attractive?

I am 17, and female, and I feel like I am under so much pressure to wear make up. I feel like such a freak for not wearing any, and I hate the fact that I now want to wear it just to feel attractive and 'blend in' with everyone else. Am I a weirdo?Guys- do you think women should have to wear make-up to be attractive?
I think women are more attractive WITHOUT make-up. I just prefer the ';natural'; look.Guys- do you think women should have to wear make-up to be attractive?
I know this question was for guys...but, I have to admit I always peek at the GUYS ONLY questions...But, I wanted to let you know, you are not a weirdo...but I know the pressure you feel to wear makeup and be ';like'; everyone else so that you can fit in. I fell slave to the curling iron and cosmetics when I was in high school...I was about about 18 when I finally started to go out in my natural state...only putting on make up for ';special occasions'; or dates...funny thing is, I ended up marrying a guy who prefers me to let natural beauty shine through and let the ';war paint'; as he calls it sit on the bathroom counter. I say you will be fine to keep yourself neat and clean and go make up free...but, if you want to try some, go lightly with it, use it only to enhance what you already have, not cover it up. Too much make up looks too un natural especially if everyone is used to seeing you with out it.


Try a eye color slightly lighter or just little darker than your flesh..a swipe of eye liner, mascara, and a sheer or nude gloss or lip stick. Keeps it light but enhances. Good Luck, and above all be yourself...if your not comfortable in it, don't wear it.
nooo U'r not a wierdo! I like women w/ the no make up thing! Make up jus' makes me feel like I'm look'n @ a mask! But F they like it, it's fine w/ me! I like it w/ out though! It shows that U don't care about the crowd, jus' B'n friends w/ people who like me like friends 4 who they R not what they wear! My 1st X best friend was like that. she thinks that w/ out makeup people would get sick of look'n @ her! I told her that makeup or no make up! U'r beutyful the way U R. B sides there was no difference of wearn her make up N not wear'n it! she looked the same! She wanted 2 cover the pimples that's all.... I think??? I don't know???
Stick to your guns girl! Make up is used to enhance or make a feature more noticeable or to take the attention off something else. If you don't feel you need it, YOU DON'T
no. i like seeing a girl at a supermarket or somethin in sweats and her hair up. shows that shes not too high maintenance.
No you are not weird. I think it is best not to wear any makeup and still look good.
I love natural beauty.





: ) Nice smile, personality too.
NO
To be straight up honest with you I'm not male I am female and lesbian so don't get freaked out, But I think everyone is attractive and unique in their own way, and women shouldn't have to wear it to be attractive, Some day you're gunna be waking up to that special someone without make up on so why try and impress them with it now instead of natrual beauty..
No. A little isnt that bad, but overdoing it is soooooo ugly!
no no no make up should not be necessary for hot chicks............but see through clothes should be.
Who's hot is hot


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


dont do it because others do it, do it because you want to do it


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


looks is not the most importhant thing in life
Heck, no! Many kinds are ugly; some just make you look skanky. Be you; if a guy doesn't find the real you attractive, that's his loss, not yours.
NO, women do not NEED make-up to be attractive......Women are beautiful on thier own......
no
Hearing anyone saying that they ';have'; to wear makeup to look beautiful is a bunch of crap. What they are trying to say is ';I am so ugly without makeup that I have to hide it with tons of makeup.';


If you don't want to wear makeup, don't. It's your choice. And if you are self-confident enough to say that you have attractive qualities without makeup, screw makeup. Don't wear it.
absolutly not.
no my brother says they are fine how they are and dont need makeup to be hot
I like women that don't use make up. I don't see anything wrong with a little fingernail polish or eye liner, but I like to see people as they are. (I am older, 52), but I don't like to see it over done, especially if it is in layers. I believe they are hiding not only their physical features, but are covering up some ';other'; problem.
Depends on the woman and the circumstances.If she likes the makeup,and it fits in with her clothes,friends,environment,then fine.We guys know women are not always wearing freshly applied makeup 24/7.Just that when you do,just make sure it doesnt look an inch thick.Otherwise do it how it suits your style.The coresponding type of man that doesnt mind it will respond to it.
Yes but don't over do it. If you do to much than you look fake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder