Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up colours suit me best?

A quick brief. I have pale skin (but not to a porcelain/alabaster extreme) and dark brown hair. My eyes are a dark grey-blue colour but there's like this golden ring around my pupil so /sometimes/ they appear green instead. I'd really like to know how to define my eyes more as I don't know whether to use brown to define the blue or purple to define the green. What's best for grey eyes? I want it to go well with my complexion and hair colour too.What make up colours suit me best?
Go for a smokey kind of green.


Use grey to line your eyes then darkish green (but not too dark because it will make your skin look more pale) for an eyeshadow, then smudge the grey to sort of blend in with the green.


Keep the lips a neutral shade to draw more attention to your eyes.





I'll see if i can find link to a pic of what I mean...





EDIT:


Sort of like this... http://realcarebeauty.com/wp-content/plu鈥?/a>





http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c18/Ia鈥?/a>





http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2013/2161鈥?/a>What make up colours suit me best?
With grey-blue eyes stay away from anything blue,browns and violets would work best and since you have fair skin and dark hair I would stick with pinks or even sheer reds stay away from foundation unless it's powder or use tinted moisturizer and definitely mascara it really opens your eyes and don't forget to curl your lashes first
I have the same complexion and coloured eyes, I use a dark green eye shadow and black eye liner and mascara, it makes my eyes look bluey grey. If I use blue eyeshadow my eyes look a green yellow colour not as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder