Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beyonce needs to make up her mind, What do you think?

I think Beyonce needs to make up her mind about who is. One minute she is ';Sasha Fierce.'; %26lt;Stupid name by the way and the next it's like ';I wish I were a boy.';. I don't know what she keeps talking about wanting people to call her Sasha Fierce. Everyone knows her as Beyonce. She needs to figure herself out. What do you guys think?Beyonce needs to make up her mind, What do you think?
I mirthed in my mush when I heard that she wanted to be called Sasha Fierce! HEE HEE so silly. I guess this just goes to show that no matter how rich and famous a person can be, they are still only human with human failings like ego and vanity. Beyonc茅 Giselle Knowles should be a good enough name to be born with for any performer. Wanting to change her name is more like Sasha Fiercely Dumb as a bag of CDs.Beyonce needs to make up her mind, What do you think?
Yeah I'd have to agree, I wasn't feeling the whole Sasha Fierce thing either, and especially after we've all grown to know and love her as Beyonce. To change up midstream was pointless, cause I'm not going to refer to as ';Sasha Fierce'; she'll always be Beyonce to me.
She's fake and annoying. In TV she always does like she is nice but I saw a video on youtube that showed her real face. She is like witch. The whole Knowles clan is crazy.
I like Alot of her music, but yes I am tired of her allways changing Her mind..
Ikr, whats wrong with Beyonce lol.
Yea She's getting pretty annoying ...to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder