Monday, November 30, 2009

Make-up to eye color--any advice from Mary Kay agents or just those with experience?

I have large brown eyes and I was just wondering what is a good eyeshadow to wear to enhance my color, and also how to wear it. Thanks for any help!Make-up to eye color--any advice from Mary Kay agents or just those with experience?
I have brown eyes too, and here's what I have found - plums, violets, and tans will bring out brown eyes.





I use mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge. To make my eyes really pop.





Then I use the i-mark eye shadows. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, a sparkly brown called Java that is great. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





And finish it of with Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG mascara in Espresso. It is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.Make-up to eye color--any advice from Mary Kay agents or just those with experience?
Brown eyed girls can pretty much wear whatever color they want. I have brown eyes and I can wear anything but most purples, plums and lavendars. They make me look like I have a black eye.





For a day look I would go for a nice golden taupe color with a bit of a shimmer. In the MAC paintpots, I have Indianwood and its wonderful for day or night. Its a cream with a shimmer and you can put it on as light or dark as you like.


I also have Moss Works in the paintpots - I put that in the crease of my eyes over the Indianwood for evening.





I also have the Bare Study in paintpots and some times when I want a fresher cleaner look I will just use a bit of that and some mascara.





I think I have Untitled in the paints from MAC as well. Its a bit of a plum/nude color. I like it for work and will often use it with the Bare Study near my brows.








Hopes this helps!


Really to see if you can wear plums and purples you need to go to a makeup counter and try some on. Some brown eyed girls can, but not many. Other than that, you should effectively be able to wear any other color.
I would mix a brown with a silver-ish color. Darker towards the bottom of your lid and get lighter as you go up, I dont go all the way up to my eyebrow (however I have seen it done) I would go a little higher then where your eyelid is when your eye is open, I hope this helps! :)
I have blue eyes and have been told to wear brown, so I think you should wear blue ( not too heavy though)


purple also looks nice with brown eyes
gold tones and brown





line the lid with brown eyeshadow and sudge with finger


to look smokey


then above the crease add a light bit of gold





black eye liner
Plums, frosty blue shades and turquoise would enhance your eye color.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder