Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I get a set off make up brushes for a low price?

I want to get a make up brush set. I just don't know were. I'm a beginner in make-up and want to start wearing make-up. I'm looking for like a angle brush, blending brush, apply make up brush, etc. If can give me a link to a good brand of comestics that would be great.





Thanks in advance. :-)Where can I get a set off make up brushes for a low price?
Ebay has brushes for dirt cheap! target and walmart both sell cheaper brushes single packs usually but my freind works at drugstore .com and see's brushes all the time for cheap example





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





Im a MAC artist but.. I know everyone doesnt want to spend 30 bucks on 1 brush.. they also sell angle brushes at the craft stores like which might save ya check the link and check craft stores for markdown brushes :DWhere can I get a set off make up brushes for a low price?
Hi Julia,





Try this place I think the sale is still on


Mac鈥檚 Brush Discount Sale


Professional 5,7,8,9,18,19,24 %26amp; 32 pc $27.54 or 24pc $37.99 for 32 pc


www.Brush111.com





Happy Shopping


www.haircutta.com
Sonia Kashunk has some great one and they are not too expensive. You can get them at Target.
You can try going to:





www.coastalscents.com


www.crownbrush.biz





or you could always go on ebay.. you can find great deals on there also

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder