Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of make up should I use?

I have blond hair with brown underneath and my skin tone is a light tan color. My makeup is getting pretty plain. Any wild ideas?What kind of make up should I use?
how about not wearing much make up then using a really bright lipstick, eyeliner, mascara OR eyeshadow to really set it offf. dont use two bright products together because it will just spoil the wildness of the effect if you get me LOL.What kind of make up should I use?
Try going natural...no make-up. Who knows, once you get acquainted with your natural beauty, you may see it's not worth covering up :)
omg same!





i just go for the natural look.


sometimes ill use liquid eyeliner on the top.


and black on the bottom.


but it looks gay wen its too darrk.
you might want to try...false lashes..they make u look soo different. or try putting a highlight on ur brow bone, %26amp; your inner tear duct. or line the top eyelid with a darker color.
Purples or lavenders would go with your skin tone
Some red... some blue.... the paintbrush should be in the mirror space.
go o'natural, why cover up natural beauty?
cool bright eyeliners like purple pink green etc
go with the blue eyerliner, top and bottom. its hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder