Monday, November 30, 2009

How old should I be until I wear make-up?

How old were you when you first started wearing it?





I'm starting high school next year and I'm thinking of starting to wear a little eye liner.How old should I be until I wear make-up?
I started wearing makeup in 4th grade, but only lipgloss and light eyeshadow. Dont wear black, heavy eyeliner. If you must wear eyeliner, try light brown and apply a thin line on your lower lashes. Try wearing light makeup, and dont only wear eyeliner it looks really bad. Try some eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lipgloss.How old should I be until I wear make-up?
Middle school, or when your age ends with ';-teen';
i say you start wearing makeup as soon as you feel you need it.


most of the girls in my school start in 7th grade.


i started in 8th.
i was 12...i wore eyeliner, eyeshadow,blush,mascara
I started wearing make-up to school when I was in grade 6 but that's because I snuck it; I was allowed to wear it when I was thirteen.





I think you're old enough to do that.
I started in 7 th grade with just a little eyeshadow and eyeliner
I was in 6th grade when my mom let me start wearing makeup. She only let me have some eyeshadow and colored lip gloss. Just make sure to not overdo it.
I think 14-15.


Because while you`re still young , you`re covering your skin, making you look fake.
Ive been wearing makeup since 6th grade. Yes you should start, but the key is too never over do it.
if you are starting high school, you are plenty old to start wearing makeup. Just don't go all out, ever really. Believe me I know, I have 4 brothers, and they all like girls who show their natural skin.
I started wearing make-up when I was in 6th grade. But, I really didn't go all out. I just made it look natural, so people couldn't even tell I was wearing any make-up.
i stated wearing it in 7th grade,


but starting high school is a good time.


because i had no idea how to wear it in 7th grade haha


make sure you ask someone who wears it, like maybe an older friend or older sister with the same complextion and have them show you how to wear it.
6th grade.
i started at 12


powder,eye-liner and lip gloss


now i'm 17 i wear full makeup if i want


show ur beauty,never mind~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder