Monday, November 30, 2009

How Do I Do Good Baby Doll Make-Up?

So, for Halloween this year, I've decided to be a baby doll.


Nothing scary or anything, just a baby doll.


I figure I'll curl my hair to get perfect ringlets and get a cute little mini dress. Maybe even a pair of white tights and cute shoes.





So, I feel like the make-up is kind of important.


I already know I need the rosy cheeks, but what else?


And what brands?


Any pictures?


Thank you so much in advance!How Do I Do Good Baby Doll Make-Up?
lotsa mascara and make sure to over do the blush hope i hlpd.How Do I Do Good Baby Doll Make-Up?
That is a really good idea.


The make up i would do is really simple.


First make your cheeks Rosy Pink colour (as you already know.)


For the eyes well make the eye shadow match the dress, and if the dress is a dark or very bright colour make it a little lighter, but still make it stand out. Where some Mascara and you could also use blue mascara which would make you more colourful also you could add a little bit more colour by wearing a colourful eyeliner.


All the brands should work.


Sorry no pictures:(





Hope I Helped:)
I would say really matte skin, like a porcelain doll, then big, dramatic spiky fake lashes, white eyeliner on your waterline, and black eyeliner on your lower lash line so it makes your eyes look huge. And maybe a lipstick that matches the color of your cheeks. Good luck!
http://org35.zorpia.com/0/4228/27064812.鈥?/a>


http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/鈥?/a>
If you want to be a rag doll....be sure to use black eyeliner as stitching from your forehead ....a line down your nose to your chin, then draw tiny horizontal lines all the way down. You can even draw eyelashes on!
i would use a lighter face powder (almost white), really rosy cheeks, lots of mascara and red lipstick (dolls always seem to have red lips!)
Get one of those double ended mascaras (Bourjais is good) and really layer it on top and bottom. Think Twiggy (the 60s model, search on google images) really doe eyed thick lashes
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder