Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I make up to my girlfriend tell her i am sorry?

I broke up with her because I didn't think she cared she was ignoring me and didn't want to be bothered and now she is mad at me for it and I know now what I meant to her and I don't want to loose something so special what do I do to get her backHow do I make up to my girlfriend tell her i am sorry?
show deep apology for that and make a move that will catch her heart again.How do I make up to my girlfriend tell her i am sorry?
talk to her in person. not over the internet. and you should have told her how you felt before you broke up with her. but to late now. the best you can do is tell her what you thought and try your best to make it work again.
You may want to apologize to her face to face. Internet communication will not work because it is most likely she will ignore it. Then, ask her if you can make it up to her and it can be anything.
Get a bunch of rose pedals and put them in the shape of a heart on her doorstep, then put a letter inside the heart that says ';I should've never let you go, will you give me another chance?';
Apologize with flowers and dinner. There is a scary chance she wont take you back in fear you would do it again though.





Best of Luck bro.
go to her house with flowers and tell her how much u care and miss her and never wnna lose her again and apologise
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder