Monday, November 30, 2009

I really want a dog but my parents make up excuses?

I have wanted a dog since i was really little. my parents always make excuses, like what about when we go away, were allergic and play with other peoples dogs. I have cats but never a dog. I have 2 at my grandmas i take care of. But i want my own? how can i convinse them to let me get one. Oh and whats the best dog for allergies?I really want a dog but my parents make up excuses?
your parents dont want a dog, end of.





Leave them alone. You can get a dog when you are old enough to get your own place. Odds are, if you did get a dog now, they'd be stuck taking care of it in a few years anyways when you go off to college.





Enjoy the dogs you have at your grandma'sI really want a dog but my parents make up excuses?
my sister also had allergies(shes 22) and we asked the vet, and he said the poodle is goods. now she still has a poodle. she kept is for over 9 years. you should get a smaller pet, like a rabbit and take care of it and show that you can take care of your bunny and say that you think you are ready to take care of a dog now.
Stop a really annoying habit that's what i did and now I have two chihuahuas and a rottweiler
How old are you? Most parents don't want to get their kid a dog b/c they figure they will end up taking care of it. Who is going to pay the vet bills? Getting a dog spayed/neutered is a big expense. Also you'll need heart worm pills, flea drops, grooming etc. Who is going to take the dog out at 2 am? Who is going to buy the crate and all the food, toys and other accessories? I got a golden retriever in Feb and she has cost me a lot of money. My mom would never let me get a dog, and now that I'm a mom I can see her reasons why.





Puppies take a lot of work.
a small dog is excellent with people that have allergies to any pet dander, I am a Veterinarian's assistant-in-training so i should know. Also look for short haired dogs so hair won't be all over the place. Go to a shelter and find what i described that is also potty trained, you'll know when you've found the dog that's right for you and your family.


Oh, and to convince your parents show how responsible you can be and prove to them that you are not a child anymore, if your above the age of 12 you should be able to convince your parents.


Sit down with them and have a mature talk, it'll work like a charm!
look when i was 8 i want a dog my dad he said that you need to to be a good take care so idid so maybe u need to d a hard work
They are a lot of hard work. They need constant attention. They must be walked at least once a day, it is cruel when people don't walk their dogs. They are expensive and yes, when you go away it is hard, espcially if you don't want to put them in a kennel. You could look after someone elses dog for a week to show your parents that you can take care of one. The best dog for allergies would probably be a labradoodle. They don't mult so there hair shouldn't be a problem.
I have the exact same problem here. My dad is allergic to fur so it's really a bummer for me but anyway the reason your parents are telling you these things is probably because it's true but if you really think there just excuses then this is what I did. I play soccer so I made this bet with my dad that if I scored a goal I could get a dog but if I missed i could get a hamster and then I made him sign a contract. I ended up getting a hamster but if you don't play a sport use grades or something by saying if you get straight As you can get a dog.


And the best dogs for allergies are ones that have hair instead of fur.
Well I think that you should get a dog that dosen't take a lot of work, dosen't shed, is hypoallergenic (For Allergies), and a small or medium sized dog.


These are probobly the best dog breeds for your family (Top 10 in no particular order):


-Miniature Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever x Toy or Miniature Poodle)


-Morkie/Yorktese (Yorkshire Terrier x Maltese)


-Maltese


-Havanese


-Pembroke Welsh Corgi


-Bichon Frise


-Yorkshire Terrier


-Dachshund


-Papillon


-Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel x Toy/Miniature Poodle)





The number 1 dog for you would probobly be a Maltese, Maltese x Toy Poodle, Maltese x Yorkie
They don't even need to ';make up excuses.'; They are the adults, they pay the bills, end of story. if they don't want a dog, that's that.





Who will be the one to pay for this dog and it's care? Initial fees run upwards $2,000 for the dog and it's initial care. Monthly fees run $150 or so. Emergencies can soar over $600 easily.





And what WILL happen when you guys go on vacation? What happens when you go back to school? Get a job? Go away to college? What if they ARE allergic to whatever dog you bring home?





They have to think of these things, and they are NOT ';excuses.'; They are legit concerns YOU should also be thinking about.





No means no.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder