Monday, November 30, 2009

How should I do my hair, wear my make up, and what should I wear?

I have 4 hours to get ready.


I have no idea what I should do!





I'm going on a date tonight


and spending the night at my boyfriends.





What should I do to get ready?


and what should I wear?


and what should I do to my hair?


and how should I wear my make up?





hahah, you'd think I know these thingsHow should I do my hair, wear my make up, and what should I wear?
dont worry about it, wear something thats nice but dont get too dressed up. wear light makeup. i would suggest some eyeliner used according to your hair color (light hair- use light brown,blue, or green eyeliner ;; dark hair- use dark brown or black eyeliner) put on a coat of black mascara and maybe use some eye shadow - stick with earthy tones (browns and beiges) you could use some bronzer or blush if you think it looks good, just dont overdo it...








as for hair, i would suggest wear it down... if you want to straighten it, do that. curl it? that would be fine too. guys like it much better when your hair is down.





and thing else for preparation... shave, wear deodorant and perfume(not too much), and possibly pluck your eyebrows if you need too, anything you think needs to be done do it, but just make sure you dont do too much. it may make your boyfriend think you are trying to hard or worried what he thinksHow should I do my hair, wear my make up, and what should I wear?
well u dont really leave it till the last min first


bbuutt


go for red dress, mascara red lipstic kinda nutal stuff hair whould look nice curly take a hour bath and relax... xxx
wear something pink and hot


make-up pink eyeshadow black eyeliner


hair-either curly or straight(preferably curly)


GOOD LUCK!
to get ready first of all you need to RELAX! maybe beachy waves or stright hair smokey eyes and a cute sun dress. for night time just wear some soffies and a shirt.
depends on ur age


im guessing ur older


makeup-bronzing is beautiful


wear bronzer and brown/goldish makeup


hair-leave half down and bobby pin a little bit up and kind of make a bump(not to bigg)


clothing-skirt or skinny jeans


shoes-wedges soo comfyy


tops-something mod and cute try zara cothing google it htey have amazing clothes and awsome prices %26lt;3


have fun at ur date mama
You're this stressed out over a date with your boyfriend? I'm assuming he's seen your clothes, hair and makeup before..





Relax... take a warm bath, shave any unwanted hair, moisturize... Put on your sexiest, skimpiest undergarments.. After that, it doesn't matter what you do with your clothes, hair or makeup.. you will be naturally radiant knowing that underneath it all you are the smoothest, sexiest girl out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder