Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do gilrs who wear alot of make up think?

I think it looks bad and like they are covering up something. plus some of them look like clowns, lol.What do gilrs who wear alot of make up think?
I think some think that they look hott. When I wear makeup, I don't want to make it noticeable, but at the same time I want people to think that I look way better.What do gilrs who wear alot of make up think?
okay... why do guy.... where shoes that are not the right size.... maybe they heard that girls like guys with big feet... thats like the same as a girl thats #$%^ing ugly wearing make ups she heard about all her friends that are hottt doing it and she thinks its gonna work for her...





bottom line...


Always wear shoes that fit your feet.....
they think they are covering up their ugly faces.
I think most of them think it makes them look better...And for a few it does...And they think all the men love it...But I have an inner beauty that radiates through so I personally don't need it.....
I dont wear make-up, I dont need it. Once in a while I put eye liner on, and if I know I'm going for a photo shoot I wear it, other then that I dont like Make-up.
I agree...





I wear little makeup and Im a neutral girl. I ONLY wear brown eyeshadow and never anything to dark.But good lookin girls dont need a lot of makeup lol....j/k
nothing is wrong with make up as long as you use it carefully


i hate it when people put on layers og make up its tacky


but when you put on what you need to enhance your natral beautey then i dont think anything is wrong with that
Insecurities.
They think stupid men like them that way
i am a girl 2 and i honestly dont know why girls like mess up their faces with tons of make-up. Like they shave off their eyebrows and draw then in with a metallic pencil. wen they wear loots of eye makeup it just looks, un-natural. i think most of them would be prettier and not as creepy if they wore much less make up.
If they look like clowns then they arent doing it right.. Makeup is used to enhance beauty.. such as making eyes stand out, or lips by making them shine.. Some girls over do make up which is not something they should do. Makeup also depends on night/day also events, the way its put depends on all these things.. maybe the girls uve seen overdo it or perhaps they r trying to hide something.. coverup is used to hide skin flawss.. but in the end every girl needs to feel pretty and thats y makeup is there to help.. they just need to know how to apply it right and not overdo it or make it look fake.. its sapose to look natural :)
i agree, when girls make up their faces it really makes the person looking at them...do the really have something to cover up? it also makes them look a tad bit fake..like stay natural
Aren't you hiding a week chin under that beard? Hey, we all gotta use what we got available to cover up the bad stuff.
That they want people to notice them and talk about them, much like you're doing now. haha
I think they don't feel confident enough
There's nothing wrong in applying make-up as long as it enhances one's beauty and most importantly if applied correctly. Make-up was introduced for women to make them look more beautiful. yes, i agree that on some it does'n look good (cuz they simply dont knw how to apply it n turns out to look like a clown) but girls who knows how to apply them, turns out to look more gorgeous.
Ok personally I wear a lot of makeup sometimes just to put on a ';mask'; sorta like dressing up. I do it on purpose. But I agree girls look better with less makeup on. Does it really matter what a guy thinks... It matters what you think of yourself. And personally I don't need your approval if I don't need my husband's. Good luck.
i really dont care but it does look bad but who am i to judge.
I agree some girls do overdue it with the make-up. They don't realize the less they put on they're face the prettier they will look.
such gals r not confident of themselves or their looks. make up is supposed to enhance the beauty not cover it or create it.
they are trying to cover something. Its like a safety blanket. They start usinga little bit and then use more and more cause that is what they feel comfortable with.
i don't but my friends do they think it makes them look prettier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder