Saturday, November 28, 2009

How should i do my hair and make up for halloween?

I am going to be a bumble bee, and my costume is a little more on the sexy side. For my make-up I was thinking maybe like yellow with heavy black eye-liner? But I'm not quite sure.





(FYI: My hair is a little longer than my collarbones and sort of choppy.)How should i do my hair and make up for halloween?
for ur hair i would curl it it would look soooooo CUTE!


for ur makeup mabey just yellow yeshadow and black eyeliner. and all of the otherstuff. i think fack glitter eyelashes would also look cuteHow should i do my hair and make up for halloween?
You can have really pink/ redish cheeks. The eye liner would look good. You may also want some really glossy lip gloss if it's as sexy as you say it is. For your hair, I don't know. Maybe just straightening it.
Wear bright gold eyeshadow that's really sparkly with the heavy black liquid eyeliner. Use something clear ish on your lips but make it gold and glittery on top of that. Big black lashes too.
i like the idea for your eye shadow and eyeliner :)


put pink blush, and alot of mascara


  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder