Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's one make up product you can't live without?

I'd be lost without a few coats of mascara on my upper and lower eyelashes.What's one make up product you can't live without?
I would have to say all of it. However, if I had to just pick one I would say foundation. That is the base and sets the tone for everything.What's one make up product you can't live without?
Eyeliner


%26amp; mascara!


=]
My Dinair Airbrush Makeup system! It makes my skin look flawless...the other day i wasnt home so i had to use my old powder foundation and it looked terrible!! So yeah, that wont happen again...lol
Gotta have lip gloss if nothing else but then.....I feel the same way about mascara. lol.
All of my make up is indispensable for me.
LIPSTICK and a bit of BLUSHER, are always in my bag!!!
Lip gloss. It's a girls best friend!
EYELINER!!





lol, thats all the makeup I wear, but it is my drug. It is my heaven.
My lip gloss!!! I NEED it!!!!!!!!!!!





lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder