Monday, November 30, 2009

What songs would make up the soundtrack to your life?

I'm talking about songs that mean something to you because of what its about and because you can relate to the meaning of the song.





Some of mine include:





Good Times, Bad Times - Led Zeppelin


Iris - Goo Goo Dolls


Let Go - Frou Frou (from Garden State)


Into the Ocean - Blue October


Leave Out All the Rest - Linkin Park


Hey Jude - The Beatles


Baba O'Reilly - The WhoWhat songs would make up the soundtrack to your life?
I need you ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd


Wish you were here ~ Pink Floyd


Sweet child o mine ~ Guns n Roses


Here without you ~ 3 Doors Down


Living on a prayer ~ Bon Jovi


Mull of Kintyre ~ Paul McCartney


Fix you ~ Coldplay


All summer long ~ Kid Rock


Summer of '69 ~ Bryan Adams


You do something to me ~ Paul WellerWhat songs would make up the soundtrack to your life?
Something I can never have - Nine Inch Nails


Into the Void - Nine Inch Nails


Mercy Mercy me - Marvin Gaye


Bad luck - Harold Melvin and the Blue notes


Money's too tight to mention - Simply Red


Money don't matter 2night - Prince
one day- simple plan


all you need is love- the beatles (they're my fav band)


you belong with me- taylor swift


if i fell- the beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder