Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I, a girl, look less innocent. (make up and hair tips)?

i just look really innocent and peopel think i look like im still 15 but IM NOT. What can i do with makeup or hair to make myself stop looking so young? I already don't wear mascara because my eyelashes are so dark and long already. i only wear foundation and blush and sometimes eyelines. what am i doing wrong and hair tips too please =]How can I, a girl, look less innocent. (make up and hair tips)?
Sadly, I have the same problem. I am 19, and people think I'm as young as 13 still sometimes. It's a blessing and a curse.





What I do is keep my hair on the shorter side (around shoulder length) keep my make-up light but natural (Black mascara, natural eye shadows, and my foundation). I also wear clothes that are considered to be conservative, but still show off my curves a little bit.. It's not much but it helps, the other day someone thought I was 17!! That's way closer to my age then 13!!How can I, a girl, look less innocent. (make up and hair tips)?
Nothing wrong with looking innocent. A lot of people prefer innocent looking girls. Girls generally will look older to most people anyway. Don't worry about it.
Is your hair long? People seem to assume with age comes shorter hair. If your in your 20's still holding onto the long hair of high school its time to maybe take it to a short little bob with some bangs.
guys tell me i look innocent all the time, but they say it in a good way. its not bad to look innocent, most guys like it.
it would be nice if you could give us a picture.


you can get long layers.


add make up


eyeliner with mascara
i'd say get your hair cut shorter. as soon as i got my hair cut short, people were constantly saying that it made me look years older! (lol i dont know if thats a good thing but o well)
Wear eyeliner. Get an edgy haircut, maybe short bangs? Hope this helps
so what if u look young its better than looking older than u are
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder