Monday, November 30, 2009

How old should you be to wear make-up?

I'm ten and all i were to school is lip gloss. I have eye shadow and blue-silver eye liner but im afraid to wear my greens and blues. but, i want to be noticedHow old should you be to wear make-up?
Honey, for your young skin, it's not healthy. I'm 13 and all I basically wear is lipgloss. That's it. Done. BAM. Makeup isn't going to climb you into popularity and people noticing you -- TRUST ME. Think it about it this way, at high school, all the girl wear makeup. Is every girl popular? No. Natural beauty is what gets a girl to become popular. Wearing makeup at young age will damage your skin. I know this one girl and everyday she cakes makeup on her face - foundation, concealer, false eyelashes, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipgloss, and on. She told me she takes an hour putting all that crap on. One day she came to school without makeup and EVERYONE GASPED. She had wrinkles ALL OVER HER FACE. She told me how much she regrets wearing makeup at such a young age. Now that everyone knows that she has SOO MUCH wrinkles, she no longer popular. Please, please, please don't wear makeup at such a young age. You'll get yucky wrinkles. :( Wearing makeup at 18-21ish is the best to start. You probably want to grow fast, I know, I do too. But seriously, enjoy your present life. You'll miss it -- I sure do miss my 10 year old life. Honey, stick to your lip glosses and lip balms. :) I got to say, even the most popular girl, who is my best friend, doesn't wear makeup, and she's gorgeous. :) Listen to your skin not only your mind of get to be notice. Shine your natural beauty, dear. I wish you beautiful skin! %26lt;3





oxoxox





Rina.How old should you be to wear make-up?
Lip gloss is a great start. :) I am 15 and i started to wear make up to school when I was 12, but now, I don't wear anything.





I don't think that there is a age difference in when you wear make up, as long as you are 10 and older :)


if you would love to wear make up to school and you are inspired by magazines and other people that wear make up, then go ahead. :) it's freedom of choice, no one is making you do what other people want. :)


If you want to look pretty younger, then go right ahead. Don't make anyone believe or think differently. :)
Look, it's nice that you want to stand out out look pretty, but you are too young to wear make up. Stick with the lip gloss. Maybe just wear make up when you are in middle school. Plus most elementary schools don't allow it. There is other ways to look pretty and make up is not always the right way to go. Just warning you, girls that start wearing make up too early age faster.
my sister is 10 and she only wears lip gloss and curls her lashes because they are so long, i would maybe curl your lashes if you know how to use one. dont put eyeshadow yet, and maybe blackeyeliner but just a lil bit on your lower lash line.
dont wear eyeliner yet. lip gloss is good. eyeshadows just a TEENSY bit over the top for a 10 year old. wait at least a year.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No, don't wear make-up yet. I'm 13 and I just started to wear mascara. I probably shouldn't be wearing it yet thouth. So just wait, sweetie. Lip Gloss is just perfect for your age.
I was 10 when I wore pink eyeshadow and blush.You couldnt even tell I was wearing it
I started wearing makeup daily when I was 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder