Monday, November 30, 2009

Where should I guy begin if he's interested in wearing make-up?

In other words: I need a make-up for dummies -- and guys.


I'm not really interested in full-on cosmetology, but I feel like I should at least know the basics. I would imagine that male skin probably needs a different approach? How can we use make-up for a subtle benefit?





I'm looking either for a few pointers or for some direction as to where I can look.Where should I guy begin if he's interested in wearing make-up?
Start with Skin care products. moisturizers and such. Some are tinted to give you a tan. Some things can be subtle like a lip plumper to give you a fuller lip. Skin brighteners can help even out skin tone and a skin glow product can give you a subtle glowy sheen that most people won't detect as make-up. Beyond that and most makeup will be obvious. Eyeliner for that Emo look, foundation for more even skin, lipsticks, blush.Where should I guy begin if he's interested in wearing make-up?
go on you tube and look up some makeup application and start there. i suggest starting with a little mascara and lipgloss or lipstick. you can always wear foundation but you need to find the right shade. try a mac store they may also be able to help you. good luck i think men that wear makeup are so hot
Men should always use moisturizer first and wear sunscreen, which will help their skin. Also, there's Brow Gel for men to keep eyebrows sculpted and very nice looking. Honestly, other than that I do not think men need any other sort of makeup (unless your Zac Efron, but that guy is just plain wierd). However, sometimes its already to put on a dusting of translucent powder to even out the skin. Hope I helped!
guys wearing makeup is a little odd i think....


instead, if your worried about you skin, get a good cleanser, toner and daily moisturizer. wash your face twice a day. better skin makes everyone look better and you dont need to go out and buy makeup.
Start with mascara. it will bing ou your entire face without you looking like Rupaul. go easy with it though.
what are you looking into wearing? foundation or just some guyliner?
NO guys dont wear makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder