Monday, November 30, 2009

How much money to spend on hair, skin, make-up, and just looking good?

I am wondering how much the average person is spending on how they look. I spend around $3,000 to $4,000 on keeping up my look. It is hair cuts and highlights, eyebrows, nails, waxing, facials, make-up, lotions, etc...





how much are you spending?How much money to spend on hair, skin, make-up, and just looking good?
Nowhere near as much as you lets put it like that.How much money to spend on hair, skin, make-up, and just looking good?
Um I just go with what I need every month is probably spend about 200$ on that stuff...and 200$ on clothes. I basically just go to shoppers every week get shampoo I usually go with Moisture Gloss it works great. Along with conditioner. Then I get facial masks, I just pluck my eyebrows so you don't need to pay much there, Make-up I just get myself black eyeliner and Light lipstick a nude color works great, and bronzer you really only need to get this once every month not even. Nails a bottle lasts pretty much a year....Really your spending to much. xD
It cost a whole lot if you buy really good products but i waste about $60 weekly plus the nails and the pedi and makeup , face wash, lotion, ect.


I

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder