Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of make up should I wear?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes.What kind of make up should I wear?
depending on your age, black or brown eye make-up always makes blue eyes stand out more and make them sparkle!





day time:





id go for brown pencil eyeliner on both upper and bottom lids, so you get an almost smokey effect when slightly smudged. this is perfect for day time as its not too overpowering and will bring out your eyes. then curl your eyelashes and apply one coat of black masacara (loreal is always the best for mascara)





night time:


for night time, the best look would too either use black eye shadow on the upper lid, and then use black eye liner with a flick on the outer edges of your eyes like this-http://trend911.com/wp-content/1conrad.j鈥?/a>


you should then follow with 2 coats of mascara.





for both daytime/nightime looks, you should use a peachy/rose blush to accentuate your cheeks :)





for you hair this is really hot look right now and suits practically anyone-http://blogs.nypost.com/tv/photos/lauren鈥?/a>


you litterally just plait the front part of your hair.





good luck hun!What kind of make up should I wear?
Almay has these sets of eyeshadows made for certain eyecolors to enhance your eyecolor, you could try that maybe.





Personally for me, when I think blonde/blue, I think ';coastal'; for make-up. Try light matte blues. You dont want somethin with shimmer for blue. You dont wanna go too crazy with blue either, try smokey gray blues, too. Also neutral tans and beiges. An eyeshadow brush is really great for applying and blending, much better than those little sponge brushes. I reccommend Eco Tools, they're good for the environment and dont cost very much. About $5. Also for eyeshadow, you need a good primer, this is so your eyeshadow wont get all oily and crease after a few hours. For that I recommend Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it's kinda pricey, but worth it, about $17.





For lipstick, depending on the look you want, natural or not, I'd say nude tones, and light pinks.





Hope this helps you out, good luck,


Kelli
Depends on the face.. but as a general statement, I'd say very little. (Maybe some eye liner or mascara but nothing too much)





That's just if you're trying to look good when not dating. For any girl I date, I'd hope she wouldn't wear it all the time (because I think girls feel like they need to impress someone every time, but if I'm dating them they must have already impressed me). There are times when you have to dress up, but that doesn't necessarily need to be everyday.





Just don't over do it.. Too much make up normally doesn't look so good.
It all depends on the look you're going for. If you're looking for a casual look use a gold/copper toned eyeshadow. If you're wanting to stand out use a light blue/lilac/mint green/light pink eyeshadow! If you want really bold use the blue, green, purple, or pink in a brighter shade!
natural look....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder