Monday, November 30, 2009

What do you consider to be too much make up?

Not make up that's already on somebody's face.. I'm talking about owning too much make up. How much eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss, etc.. do you consider to be too much?What do you consider to be too much make up?
I believe you can wear to much makeup, but never have too much makeup! :)What do you consider to be too much make up?
this is what i have in my makeup bag





1 powder





1 lip gloss





1 mascara





1 eyeliner and a big makeup brush





i think thats all any girl needs i dont see the point in haveing a big box of makeup that your probably never use.
I say that you should only keep what you use every day. If you don't use something or it's old or ugly, you should throw it out. This way if you have to bring your makeup somewhere with you, you don't have to lugg a bunch of makeup around with you.





But if you're really having trouble throwing some of your makeup away, you can pack some away somewhere that it's out of the way, but so that you can still use it once in a while to do makeovers at sleepovers or if you find that you need some thing from your old makeup one day.
Well you know make up expires... So it depends on how much you use because you'll have to throw it out eventually. But this is what i have now i think...





1 Mac studio fix


1 Clinique liquid foundation


1 Mac mascara


a few Mac shadows


1 Dior glimmer brick


1 Estee Lauder blush


2 eyeliners (black/brown)


a few lip glosses


eye lash curler





I try to only buy stuff I'll use every day %26amp; colors I can use alot. Also I HAVE to buy name brand make up cause I have very sensitive skin that breaks out easily. So I only use brands I know won't make me break out...
depends..... if u have anything open for 6 monthes or more it should be thrown away anyway. if u have diff colours thats ok but 3 black mascaras, or 3 of the same foundation is taking the mick.





p.s to the girl above my answer. nobody asked you to list what BRANDS u own nobody cares, how self indulgant if u wanted to illustrate amounts you would have put ';1 mascara'; oh dear!
i find a few colors of quality eyeliners, a few palettes of eyeliner, a few shades of lip gloss etc. and one or two mascarras but all quality
You can never own too much make-up!


:)
i'll say this, i was movin so had 2 put all my toileteries and make up in one bag, it weighed in about 11 kg!!!!


but u can never have enough!


and im not vein either, just normal lol
What I consider too much make up is that if it irritates you or not.
from a guy's viewpoint, I say if you notice makeup, it's too much.
when you cant fit anymore in your purse or drawer


when you cant decide which lipgloss shade to put in your purse


when your always playing with makeup





(all of which i do hahaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder