Monday, November 30, 2009

What lotions and creams should be applied (women) before leaving the house in the morning? (including make up)?

I am 16 and was wondering whether there are certain lotions and creams that need to be applied before leaving the house.





All I do is wash my face and put cream on but my friend was talking about how she ';puts a couple of creams on and then make up.';





I was wondering If there is somethings I should be applying before leaving the houseWhat lotions and creams should be applied (women) before leaving the house in the morning? (including make up)?
Sunscreen for sure. I put it on everyday before i leave the house. Even though you're young 10 years from now it'll show if you never wore sunscreen as a kid.What lotions and creams should be applied (women) before leaving the house in the morning? (including make up)?
Hey it depends on your skin texture. If your skin is oily then you can get special moisturizers for oily skin, etc. But really you should make sure you put on some sort of lotion with sunblock in it.
Depending on the needs of your skin (dry,oily etc). You only need one type of cream for your skin. For you face use Aveeno products and use the daily moisturizer with 15spf (you make use a higher spf if needed) and at night use Aveeno moisturizing oatmeal facial bar.
If you go out the door and only have 2 seconds to put something on, it must be SPF!! Growing up with a father who is a dermatologist I had this grained into me at such a young age. Because my father is a derm. I have a routine I follow everyday that he has developed for me. I tend to have problem skin at times and I am super oily but all these products are available in stores and I am not in any prescriptions.


In the morning, I wash my face first with Spectro Jel. I then apply an eye cream, but I only need this because the skin oon my lids tends to dry out, so you can skip the eye cream. I then use moisturizer by Complex 15 and use La Roche Posay SPF 30 facial mist. I then apply my makeup as I usually would. Just remember, no matter how tired you are, wash your face before you go to bed. Although these products are good for your skin, when mixed with oil and dirt over the day, it does no good just sitting on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder