Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I ask my mom for new make-up?

I would really like some foundation, because I'm only using powder right now. But she keeps saying I don't need it, but I would like to try it. So how should I bring up it up?


P.S. I also need more brown eyeliner, so do you think I should bring up the foundation thing with that??How do I ask my mom for new make-up?
You could take her to Macy's or Sephora and have them give the both of you a free makeover...including foundation and eyeliner. Then tell her you really like it, and you'd learn to make it look natural! Maybe she'd be more open to the idea then...How do I ask my mom for new make-up?
how old are you? are you allow to go to a drugstore and get your own? if not...when you're at the drugstore maybe you can just start trying out different makeup and ask your mom which one matches your skin and which one look better for you..ask her for advice maybe she will get the hint that you wanna try some new makeup.


when i was 14, i wanted to have more ear piercings so i asked my mom how many piercing does she have lol..she said 5. so i was like..'; ooooh'; then she asked me if i want 2 more pierced? lol.. (i had 2 already at that time)
You should just go to the store and be like ';Mom i need new eyeliner, oh and can i get some foundation too please??';
just bring it in when your asking for the eyeliner!


if she doesnt buy you it, go out and buy it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder