Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of make-up should I use, I'm arab and I'm not sure what kind of makeup i should use?

Im Yemeni and I'm not dark im a little bit tan. I have dark brown eye's, and dark pink lips. I want a clam look b/c im still 19 years old I don't want to look like im too grown.What kind of make-up should I use, I'm arab and I'm not sure what kind of makeup i should use?
Try MAC. You don't need foundation. Just do eye makeup and lips.


Dark brown, Blue and green are your suitable colors for liners. Mascara can be brown to black. I like black. Eye shadow can be purple, peach, pink and brick. with the darker ends.


Lip color will be the look you want to give.


Choose light lip color for natural looks. I like Loreal


frosty to natural lip gloss would do the trick :chanelWhat kind of make-up should I use, I'm arab and I'm not sure what kind of makeup i should use?
just be simple in make up, frankly if I get the chance to see you, maybe a bit of lipstick and eyelashes, other than that, be yourself naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder